As your i18n project grows, ensuring the quality of translations becomes crucial. To achieve this, you can establish a review system. The aim of this system is to meet specific standards for translations.
- You have complete control over the quality of translations and what gets merged or not.
- You can set up mechanisms to automatically assign people responsible for maintaining a specific language.
- You can suggest changes and collaborate on the same base.
Because lix is git compatible, you can use the mechanisms of GitHub to build this system.
- Create a inlang project https://manage.inlang.com
- After pushing changes on a fork you can open a PR
- In this PR you can assign people (Devs, PM, Legal, Translator ...)
- You can use github actions to auto assign people (https://github.com/marketplace/actions/auto-request-review
- Set a number of required reviews